Supporting independent sensory living in Yorkshire
The Wilberforce Trust offers person-centred support for people with sensory loss and/or other disabilities whilst living in their own home.
Whether it’s doing the household chores, shopping for food, studying or working, to enjoying activities and sustaining friendships you will be supported to maintain &/or gain your independence.
We will support you to identify new opportunities and achieve your desired goals and outcomes.
- Take the time to understand you and your needs
- Through a flexible and person-centred support plan
- Use assistive technology to increase your independence
- Work in partnership with you and your circle of support (your family, carers and health partners)
Why people choose us:
- Operated by professionals with experience in sensory and other disabilities
- Dedicated trained staff
- Compliant with all industry-standard regulations
- CQC inspected to Good
- Support available 24 hours a day 7 days a week