Sponsor Club Wilber
Club Wilber offers adapted activities, events and trips for children with sight loss and their families across Yorkshire. Could your organisation support us by becoming a sponsor?
The benefits of being a sponsor:
- It’s an excellent way to meet your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives which your customers will respect and value.
- Social media promotion.
- Networking opportunities twice a year.
- An annual social event.
- Acknowledgement on our website and related literature.
- Discount on meeting room hire at Wilberforce House
- Staff engagement opportunities to take part in the events and meet the families.
- Colourful newsletters each quarter informing you about our latest events.
Sponsorship fees are based on organisation size.
If your organisation has 1- 10 employees, you pay £250 per year/£21 per month.
If your organisation has 10+ employees, you pay £500 per year/£42 per month.
If you would like to become a sponsor please fill in the form below:
Fields marked by * are mandatory fields.
”Incredible building, wonderful charity and committed group of people behind it. A charity I’m very proud to do my bit for.”
Club Wilber Sponsors:
- 360 Chartered Accountants
- Acomb Travel
- Ad Esse
- Dark Blue – IT Consultancy
- Inglis Chartered Accountants
- John Wright
- Navigation Wealth
- Star Cover
- Train Reaction
- Vision Care Development