Sponsor Club Wilber
Could your business become a Club Wilber Sponsor and support our activities?
We would like to invite you to join Club Wilber and support families across Yorkshire.
Membership is open to any business, enterprise or organisation that wants to help us in this important work.
For 1-10 employees – for £250 per year/£21 per month you will get:
For 10+ employees – for £500 per year/£42 per month you will get:
- Colourful newsletters each quarter informing you about our latest events
- Networking opportunities twice a year
- Acknowledgement on our website and related literature
- Staff engagement opportunities to take part in the events and meet the families
- Help setting up your own challenges and events in order to raise funds for the Wilberforce Trust charity
- Social media promotion
- An excellent way to meet your Corporative Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives which your customers will respect and value
- An annual social event for all Club members
If you would like to join our Club please fill in the form below and we will be in touch with you:
Fields marked by * are mandatory fields.
You can also help us by donating services, such as travels solutions, event space, etc.
“Club Wilber hopes my whole family enjoys the “normal” events in life which we wouldn’t be able to attend without their help. All the thought which goes into events and get-togethers so that the children experience the whole event even though they cannot see everything is incredible. All our thoughts and ideas are taken on listened too, taken away, worked on and delivered back to our children as a solution; no one else in York does this for visually impaired children. We have made so many friends through Club Wilber, we have our own little team and it’s amazing! It gives my daughter friends like herself and my other children siblings with which to share how they feel”.
Founding Club Wilber Businesses:
- Ad Esse
- Dark Blue – IT Consultancy
- Impress Promotions
- John Wright
- PBH Rail
- Pig & Pastry
- Star Cover
- Thora & The Prince
- Train Reaction
- Vision Care Development
- York Pies