Jobs & Careers
Join our team today!
A career helping others!
Our current vacancies are listed below, please click on a link to find out more about a specific role.
- Catering Assistant (f/t)
- Catering Supervisor (f/t)
- Head of Compliance, Governance and Quality (f/t)
- Support Worker – York New Development Full Time (f/t)
- Support Worker – York New Development Part Time (p/t)
- Support Worker – Tadcaster Full Time (f/t)
- Support Worker – Tadcaster Part Time (p/t)
- Support Worker – Tadcaster Nights Full Time (f/t)
- Support Worker – Tadcaster Nights Part Time (p/t)
If there is nothing currently listed that takes your fancy then consider signing up for ‘News & Updates’ at the bottom of this page to receive the our monthly newsletter which includes current openings.
Why the Wilberforce Trust?
If you would like to make a difference in your work then Wilberforce Trust may be the perfect place! We offer rewarding and challenging roles where you can make a real difference to the lives of individuals with visual impairments and other complex disabilities.
The Wilberforce Trust is your local charity supporting people with sight and hearing impairments, including those with other disabilities. We have a wide range of services across York, North Yorkshire and the surrounding areas, including supported housing, care & support, rehabilitation services, technology and equipment assistance and activity, and educational groups. These services and activities create opportunities that enable individuals to live fulfilled lives as independently in their community as possible.
- Health Care package
- Pension Scheme
- Full training programme, including The Care Certificate (Support Workers)
- Opportunities for progression
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
“You will not find a more rewarding role. You will feel proud about the work you do and the amazing people you support” – Melissa, Support Worker