Wilberforce Way Virtual Walk
Walk or run the Wilberforce Way virtually, get active and raise money for a great cause!
This June, get out and about wherever you live and you can be on our virtual walk of the historic Wilberforce Way Walk by capturing your mileage on an app of your choice.
We will send you news and notes about the route as you progress along the virtual route.
Help us raise funds for our new Living and Learning Zone – a one stop shop for anyone with sight or hearing loss to get advice, support, company and skills.
So here’s what you do:
- Decide whether to walk one way for 60 miles or there and back for 120 miles during June
- Register by clicking the link below to receive a Wilberforce Way Walk T-shirt and, on completion, a souvenir medal
- Get sponsored by setting up a page on Virgin Money Giving or Justgiving – we can help you with this
- Join our Wilberforce Way Facebook page to share your progress and receive motivation and updates
- Get out into nature, enjoy the summer weather, increase your fitness levels while supporting a good cause!
Keep active, keep healthy and keep safe.
Click here to register for the walk!
The month of June.Get ticketsPowered by Eventbrite
The Wilberforce Trust is dedicated to helping those with visual impairment, sight loss, hearing loss and other disabilites across York, North Yorkshire and the surrounding areas.